For over 40 years Renaissance Studio has been providing many of Long Islands most successful companies with corporate head shots, executive portraits, corporate event photography, annual report photography and product photography.
A portrait has the ability to capture your distinct personality and tell your individual story. Having the skill and creativity to showcase that personality is where we excel. We can set up at a location of your choosing, shoot a corporate portrait in your office, turn a conference room into a studio, or you can visit our portrait studio.
In addition to our years of experience, our extensive list of Corporate Photography clients, including Camera and electronics companies, law offices, financial firms, and more, acts as a testament to our quality and reliability.
Our Corporate Client List Includes:
Canon USA — Long Island Spirits — StonyBrook University — Andrea Electronics — Spectron — Landrover USA — Reuters International — Gull Airborne — Davis Vision — Girl Scouts Council of LI — Damianos Realty — Ken Grimbal of Uncle Ken’s Kitchen — Long Island Vitreo Assoc. — Paul RAI Mfg. Co — Coherent Communications System — Syntax — Microvision — Apex Dynamics — Sherman Williams — Uncle Wally’s Muffins — Gold Pure Foods — International Conveyor — Canon Solutions America
Professional corporate photography shoot coming up?
Here are some quick tips for a successful photo shoot.
- Wear your best business attire, suitable for a meeting. The best colors are medium/dark gray or navy suits. Be comfortable with what you are wearing!
- Avoid the following: seasonal fabrics, seasonal colors, plaids and floral prints.
- Solid color shirts/tops are preferred; avoid white if possible.
- Schedule your portrait session earlier in the day in order to look your best.
- If getting a haircut for your portrait, try having it cut at least a couple days if not a week before. This helps you to avoid any accidentally bad haircuts and allows time for you to grow into it and become comfortable styling it.
- Men: Avoid the button-down shirt collars!
- Men: Be sure to have a fresh shave; there is no way to remove a “five o’clock shadow.” Beards or mustaches should be neatly trimmed.
- Women: Wear your normal amount of make-up, accentuating the eyes (just a little), you may add lip-gloss to keep your lips from looking dry and a little powder will avoid an oily appearance.
- Women: Keep your jewelry simple and conservative.
- Most importantly, get a good night’s sleep the night before your Corporate Photo Shoot!
- In the finished image we will (upon request) whiten teeth take out blemishes/crows feet/lines under eyes and smooth out complexions. Other retouching is available upon request.